We repair the electronics fitted to mobility equipment including; battery chargers, wheelchair speed control units, mobility scooter controllers, electric motors, scooter consoles, wheelchair joystick controllers and stairlift PCBs. This service is available to mobility dealers, NHS Trusts and their contract repairers and the general public throughout the UK
- 6 month warranty on repairs
- Collection and delivery service available
- Replacement and refurbished electronic units available
- Controllers cosmetically refurbished during repair process
WHEELCHAIR AND SCOOTER SERVICING
With 18 years experience in the Mobility Electronics Industry, servicing and repairing wheelchairs and mobility scooters is second nature to us. All repair are carried out in our fully equipped workshop facility. We also have the computer diagnostic equipment to diagnose more difficult faults.
WHEELCHAIR & SCOOTER PARTS AND SPARES
As we have accounts with all the major manufacturers we are able to supply parts for almost every scooter and wheelchair on the market. Call for advice on any parts you may need.
STAIRLIFT INSTALLATION AND SERVICING
- Experienced time served engineers
- 40 point service
- Batteries and Chargers profile tested for peace of mind
- Repairs warranted for 3 months, new parts fitted for 12 month
- Some refurbished parts available
- All parts fully warranted
- Batteries, tyres and chargers at competitive prices
- Call for advice if needed
We repair, install and service all types of stairlifts from the major manufacturers. Also with our knowledge of mobility electronics we are also able to repair stairlift circuit boards to component level.
- All work fully warranted
- We will repair even if we didn’t install your stairlift