Call for details on how we will manage risk while installing stairlifts, by avoiding direct contact with vulnerable customers
Providing quality, affordable stairlifts to Llandovery, Cilycwm, Llangadog, Myddfai and Llanddeusant
Call 01792 652235 for a free, no obligation quotation and survey
Outdoor stair lifts are weatherproof and are designed for use in the garden and other outdoor locations.
Straight stair lifts are used in the majority of circumstances and are slim-line, whisper quiet and loaded with safety features.
Curved stair lifts are used where it is not possible to fit a straight including spanning landings on straight runs.
- Fully Warranted
- Next Day Fitting Service Available
- New, Reconditioned or Rental
- Absolutely No Mess When Fitting
- Free Survey and Quote
- Ultra Slim Design
- Full After Sales Support
- Maintenance Contracts
- Independent Specialists
- Quality Stairlifts at Affordable Prices
PC Mobility Services, established in 1992, is your local stairlift company, installing, repairing and servicing all makes and models of stairlift from the major manufacturers. As an independent specialist, not tied to any one supplier, we choose the best stair lift to suit your needs. Based in Port Talbot with offices in Cardiff, Newport and Bargoed, our team of engineers and surveyors extensively cover South and West Wales to provide you with a fast, professional and expert service.
Call us now on Swansea 01792 652235for a FREE no obligation survey.
Your nearest office is Kiosk 3, Aberafan Shopping Centre, Port Talbot, SA13 1PB
We offer a wide range of stairlifts including new, reconditioned and rental with many different options and colour choices available. Supplied from all the leading manufacturers including Bison, Meditek, Minivator, Acorn, Brooks, Stannah and Freelift. Average install time is less than 1 hour and there's absolutely no mess when fitting.
Servicing, Maintenance and Repair
We service and repair all makes and models of stairlifts including models sold by other companies. Our fully trained experienced engineers extensively cover your area. Help is just a phone call away.
Facts you may not know about Llandovery
Did you know:
- In 1116, the Norman Richard Fitz Pons began to construct the motte and bailey, which used to be known as the "castle of Cantref Bychan." Not long after, the Welsh, led by Gruffydd ap Rhys, attacked and destroyed the outer bailey. However, the Normans kept control of the castle until 1158.
- The Llewelyn ap Gruffydd commemorates the death in 1401 of the resistance fighter who was unwilling to expose the hiding place of Owain Glyndwr during the Welsh Rebellion against the English crown.