Call for details on how we will manage risk while installing stairlifts, by avoiding direct contact with vulnerable customers
Providing quality, affordable stairlifts to Penarth, Lavernock, Cogan, Llandough, Sully and Dinas Powys
Call 02920 495875 for a free, no obligation quotation and survey
Outdoor stair lifts are weatherproof and are designed for use in the garden and other outdoor locations.
Straight stair lifts are used in the majority of circumstances and are slim-line, whisper quiet and loaded with safety features.
Curved stair lifts are used where it is not possible to fit a straight including spanning landings on straight runs.
- Fully Warranted
- Next Day Fitting Service Available
- New, Reconditioned or Rental
- Absolutely No Mess When Fitting
- Free Survey and Quote
- Ultra Slim Design
- Full After Sales Support
- Maintenance Contracts
- Independent Specialists
- Quality Stairlifts at Affordable Prices
PC Mobility Services, established in 1992, is your local stairlift company, installing, repairing and servicing all makes and models of stairlift from the major manufacturers. As an independent specialist, not tied to any one supplier, we choose the best stair lift to suit your needs. Based in Cardiff with offices in Swansea, Newport and Bargoed, our team of engineers and surveyors extensively cover South and West Wales to provide you with a fast, professional and expert service.
Call us now on Cardiff 02920 495875 for a FREE no obligation survey.
Your nearest office is Sophia House, 28 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9LJ
We offer a wide range of stairlifts including new, reconditioned and rental with many different options and colour choices available. Supplied from all the leading manufacturers including Bison, Meditek, Minivator, Acorn, Brooks, Stannah and Freelift. Average install time is less than 1 hour and there's absolutely no mess when fitting.
Servicing, Maintenance and Repair
We service and repair all makes and models of stairlifts including models sold by other companies. Our fully trained experienced engineers extensively cover your area. Help is just a phone call away.
- In the Victorian Era Penarth was nationally promoted as “The Garden by the Sea”
- The Marina in Penarth was formerly a coal exporting harbour that would export up to 3 million tons of coal a year. It’s now a popular destination for over 400 yachtsmen.
- Every summer the World’s last Seagoing Paddle Steamer, also known as the P/S “Waverley”, sails from Penarth Pier to a vast amount of English resorts.